20+ Of The Best Celebrity Clap Backs To Mommy Shamers

 Being a parent is a huge responsibility and we hear every day about how mothers do a lot for their children and the overall role of a mother is intense. This doesn't stop people from shaming mothers though, especially celebrity mothers.

Celebrities already have to have their whole life on display for the world, but now they also are putting up with being shamed about how they raise their children. A lot of mothers might just turn a blind eye to the shaming comments, but a lot of other moms might not be as nice.

These celebrities decided they weren't going to stay quiet and they actually clapped back at some of the mom shamers that commented on their situation. A lot of the time people don't really know what is going on and honestly, moms get shamed all the time for regular things that they shouldn't be ashamed about.

We can all take inspiration from these strong-willed mamas who decided not to let the internet shame them about their children and their motherhood role. Looking at these celebrities definitely inspires me as a mother.

Let's look into these celebrity moms who had something to say back to the fans that mom shamed them.

1. Sophie Turner

Sophie and Nick have a baby girl, Willa, and a photo was leaked of her causing Sophie to come out with a statement. "She is my daughter. She did not ask for this life, to be photographed," the 25-year-old mom said.

"It's f--king creepy that grown old men taking pictures of a baby without their permission. I'm sickened, I'm disgusted and I'm respectfully asking everyone to stop following us around and stop trying to take pictures of our daughter and especially printing them."

2. Candace Cameron Bure

Candace posted a photo that got a comment saying, "Why do your daughter and son [Lev] look so angry?" This made Candace reply with, "Wow-I post a family photo and you all find everything you don't like about it or can make fun of. Do better than that. Please."

"It doesn't matter if you're 10 or 90 years old, rude is rude. Be better than that. I'm praying for humanity," she added in a separate Facebook post. "Manners and respect. If you don't like something, just move on. There are people and real feelings behind every screen."

3. Khloe Kardashian

Khloe Kardashian explained that she got criticized for going to a charity event without her daughter. "I was at a charity event last weekend and I'm literally trying to raise money for cancer research and I'm getting annihilated for being somewhere on a Sunday," Khloe told Rassi.

"I'm like, 'She's with her dad, you a--hole. Like, what do you want me to do?'"

4. Jana Kramer

Jana shared a video of her child having a tantrum at the dinner table which received some criticism. Jana went on Instagram to say, "You don't know, you don't live in this house, you don't know what's going on.

Please don't tell me why my child's acting that way. Thanks."

5. Ayesha Curry

After Ayesha Curry posted a photo on Instagram she got a comment saying "Are you pregnant again?" In response "absolutely not LOL.

30 lb son is just breaking my back in every photo." "If that kid is 30lbs he's got some serious health issues going on," another Instagram user wrote.

After seeing this comment, Ayesha clapped back, "excuse you? No. Just no."

6. Candice Swanepoel

Commenters came for Candice when she was spotted soaking up the sun 12 days after giving birth. Candice decided to put out a statement on her story saying "This is me 12 days after having my son.

If you have something bad to say about it… Check yourself. Society can be so cruel to one another.

Beauty standards are sometimes impossible for women these days. I am not ashamed to show my post-partum tummy, I am proud actually.

I carried my son for nine months in there, I think I've earned the right to have a little tummy."

7. Kourtney Kardashian

Kourtney shared a photo of herself with her daughter which caused some Instagram, users to wonder where her other children were. Kourtney clapped back "My son was taking the photo, and the other two were sitting a table across from me.

Thank you so much for your concern," the 39-year-old clapped back.

8. Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy was criticized by a commenter saying "He doesn't look to (sic) happy with the sun in his eyes." Chrissy clapped back with the sassy reply "He told me he loves it."

9. Brittany Aldean

Brittany and her husband were shamed for leaving their child at home and going out just months after being born. Here's what Brittany had to say about that.

"Just a word of wisdom for all the parent shamers... vacations are ok for new parents to take. Sometimes after being pregnant for almost a year, cooped up in a house for weeks at a time, you need a little sunshine and adult time."

"If you don't agree with something, please... do me a favor and unfollow me. You will not be missed," Brittany said.

10. Kendra Wilkinson

Kendra had a lot to say after her fans had something to say about her actions following her divorce. "I bust my ass off as a human being.

I work, pay bills, take care of 2 kids and love them to the fullest plus trying to take care of myself through it all is a 24/7 job. I don't know what the f--k some of u haters think u know but you better get your heads checked because your assumptions based on pictures and clips of shows make u straight up delusional."

"I drink to celebrate only and I enjoy my friends. One day I'll get the credit I deserve for all the hard work I do but til' then I'm going to keep doing me," the star finished.

11. Christina El Moussa

Christina got a comment on her post about her child standing close to a pool that said "No one is a hater, but as a mother it is scary to have a toddler being that close to a pool!"

Christina quickly replied with this. "OMG 1. It's a beach entry if he fell in it's only a foot high, he would be ok 2.

It's not his first time in or around the pool, but thanks for your "concern" aka judgment 3. AND most importantly I am right there and could be to him in 3 seconds SMH at this .....!!!!"

12. Kim Kardashian

After Kim Kardashian shared about North's first swimming lesson back in 2019 she got a comment on her post writing it was nice to see mother and daughter together "for a change." Kim Kardashian tweeted back, "U sound so ignorant.

Bc I don't tweet or Instagram my every move w my daughter means I am not with her 247? We share what we want.

Or is it bc I go support my fiance at every show & I post pix? When the baby goes down 4 bed or a nap, parents are allowed 2 work & support each other, maybe even have fun too."

13. Kristin Cavallari

In 2016 Kristin posted a photo of her sons where people were saying that they looked "too thin." She tweeted, "Yep, I starve my children.

Just blocked the most people I've ever blocked in my entire life. Happy 4th hahaha."

She later says, "I love that people are sending me articles about the dangers of being a vegan. Maybe send it to someone that's actually vegan."

14. Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy has been the victim of a lot of mommy shaming, so she captioned her picture with this in order to stop the shaming before it even started. "We miss you, papa!!

Can't wait for you to come home! (Yes she has rosy eczema cheeks, yes we are taking care of it, no it's not a gluten allergy, no it's not our makeup, no it's not from our perfume, yes she's just a baby)."


Post a Comment

0 Comments