The Top 10 Most Massive Reality TV Brawls Ever – The Fight Is On

 Reality television has found its stride throughout the years by showcasing the most unexpected incidents, including some severe feuds. After co-stars Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard got into a physical altercation during season 5, the dynamic between the women on the Real Housewives of Potomac shifted radically.

What began as a misunderstanding about their friendship swiftly escalated into Monique yanking Candiace's hair while her co-stars tried to get her to let go. "Anytime you get physical, that's taking it to another level. That's real life," Monique explained during an episode of Us Weekly's "Getting Real with the Housewives" podcast.

"I took that moment very seriously because I've not been in any physical altercation since I was in grade school. I'm 36 years old. I have three kids and a whole husband. So, I'm like, 'This is insane.' It allowed me to go on a journey of just looking at certain things from childhood or just trying to figure out what are my triggers."

However, not everyone involved in the situation shared this viewpoint. As a bystander, Gizelle Bryant shared her thoughts on the situation, and she wasn't pleased with Monique's actions.

“I blame all this on Monique,” she told Us podcast that same month. “It was a bad situation. It should have never happened and it should never have escalated into a physical altercation.”

While the RHOP stars were never able to find common ground, other incidents have resulted in reconciliation. But, they are not interesting as these:

Watch the Us video:

1. Ciara Miller and Danielle Olivera

Ciara Miller questioned Lindsay Hubbard about her relationship with Austen Kroll during Season 6 of Summer House, and Danielle Olivera stepped in to defend her buddy. Ciara threw her wine glass at Danielle during the brawl.

“It was a buildup of things. There were a lot of, you know, pent-up emotions that I kind of let go for a long time,” the nurse said.
“And honestly, I came into that dinner, very hot. There was a lot of information being thrown around and I definitely reacted. I let my emotions get the best of me and I kind of just, I lost my [cool] to be frank.”

Danielle revealed how the turn of events affected her.

“After the wine was thrown, she threw the wine glass and it shattered on my chest. I’m like, ‘What the f—k? Like, are you kidding me?’”
She added: “And so, the truth is the next day, I saw bruises — like I had bruises — but Craig Conover, who was there that weekend, he was, like, ‘Oh my God, I pulled you away that hard.’ ...
No, the bruises were because of that wine glass that she threw at me and shattered on my chest bone. I’m not OK. I’m not OK about it.”

2. Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard

During a season 5 episode that aired in October 2020, the RHOP co-stars engaged in a physical altercation. During the encounter, Monique grabbed Candiace's hair and began pulling her down.

Monique was charged with second-degree assault the following month, according to Us. In the same month, the host of the "Not for Lazy Moms" podcast filed a counterclaim against Candiace.

In December 2020, both assault charges were dropped.

3. Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Jen Harley

Since the beginning of their affair in 2017, he and his ex had a rocky relationship. In June 2018, Ronnie and Jen were involved in a public brawl while filming Jersey Shore: Family Vacation.

"A battery did not occur," the police concluded at the time. SallyAnn Salsano, the executive producer of the show, intervened during the program to assist the reality stars.

“We always try to avoid it. I know there are other shows that try to go for it a little more and I think there are always reasons as to why it happens. In this case, it really wasn’t a thought-out process.
It was a reaction to what you do when a friend or someone you love is going through something,” the producer said.

The couple ended their relationship in 2019.

4. Sheree Whitfield and Kim Zolciak-Biermann

Sheree grabbed Kim's wig during season 2 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta when they were having a verbal spat. Sheree revealed in the 2009 episode,

"I felt the need to tug on her wig. I made no attempt to pull it off. I didn't want to be able to pull it off. I just wanted to move things around a little."

5. Juliette Porter and Chloe Trautman

During a January 2020 episode of Siesta Key, the twosome fought after Chloe warned Juliette about her boyfriend at the time, Robby Hayes. Chloe went on to remark that she didn't think their friendship was treasured as much as it should be.

“There is no friendship with us, apparently, because I thought we were good friends,” During the verbal altercation, Chloe slapped Juliette's hand, and things swiftly escalated when Juliette hit Chloe in the head and pulled her hair.

6. Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore

Porsha and Kenya were at odds during the season 6 reunion of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, which aired in 2014. Porsha threatened Kenya in a 2014 episode, so she took the former Miss USA to the ground and dragged her across the floor.

7. Aviva Drescher and Heather Thomson

During a July 2014 episode of Real Housewives of New York City, the costars found themselves in an awkward predicament. During an altercation, Aviva removed her prosthetic leg and banged it against the table. "This is the only thing about me that is phony or fake!" she said.

8. Kristin Cavallari and Audrina Patridge

The Very Cavallari alum kicked off her time on The Hills with a brawl with her costar over her ex-boyfriend Justin Bobby Brescia. "Is it going to be like this?" shouted the creator of Uncommon James at Audrina. "Because if it's going to be like this, bitch, then f—k on!"

9. Kristen Doute and Stassi Schroeder

After the author of Next Level Basic spent the entire second season of Vanderpump Rules trying to figure out if Kristen hooked up with her ex-boyfriend Jax Taylor, things got hot.

The James Mae designer initially disputed the allegations, only to later acknowledge that she had sex with Jax twice — but only after being slapped across the face by Stassi.

10. Danielle Staub and Margaret Josephs

Throughout the seasons of the Bravo show, the Real Housewives of New Jersey costars had their fair share of drama, but the situation came to a climax when Margaret poured a drink over Danielle's head during season 10. Danielle grabbed Margaret's hair and dragged her at Teresa Guidice's advice.

Well, these shows are something else. Basically, you can’t expect anything else from reality shows because they are based on conflict.

Post a Comment

0 Comments