Lady Gaga is a real lady, and she's proven to be one of Hollywood's kindest stars throughout the years, especially when it comes to respecting the elders. Born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, Lady Gaga shot to popularity in 2008 with her debut album "The Fame."

Her following five studio albums, including "Chromatica" in 2020, all debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart. She's won 11 Grammys and an Academy Award for her performance in the 2018 film "A Star Is Born."

She is also quite a businesswoman - she established Haus Laboratories, a beauty line that has raised over $10 million in venture capital. In 2012, Gaga established the Born This Way Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to youth empowerment, mental health, and bullying prevention.

She is truly a real deal - an artist, entrepreneur, and humanitarian. But most of all, she is a kind and down-to-earth person who never forgot her humble beginnings.

She remembers how kind people helped her, and now she pays the karmic debt by helping others. We have compiled a list with seven of her most adorable recent actions that prove she is one of the kindest people in showbiz.

Take a look - we know you will agree with us.

Lady Gaga is one of the nicest people in showbiz.

No wonder people like her so much

1. After losing a Grammy to SZA, Gaga physically got down on the floor to assist her with her dress.

Lady Gaga may not have won all of her Grammy nominations, but she left a lasting effect on the audience. In fact, she made sure that SZA's big moment was as beautiful as possible after losing Best Pop Duo/Group Performance to SZA and Doja Cat.

As SZA made her way to the stage on crutches, Gaga could be seen crouching down to repair the tulle train on her outfit. Gaga even trailed SZA to the stage to ensure she arrived safely and in one piece!

2. She was incredibly sweet to Liza Minelli when they shared the stage at the Oscars

Lady Gaga shared the stage with iconic actress Liza Minelli at the Oscars, and the two had the loveliest exchange. When Liza, who has shied away from the limelight in recent years, appeared unsure about what to do next, Gaga was ready to lend a hand — without taking away Liza's moment in the spotlight.

Following the performance, fans applauded Gaga for coaching Liza without being "patronizing" or "awkward."

Furthermore, before the cameras went to the nominees, Gaga could be heard quietly consoling Liza by telling her, "I got you," to which Liza replied, "I know, thank you."

3. Her interaction with Tony Bennett has been adorable.

Gaga began working with Tony Bennett in 2014, and the two have enjoyed the most healthy friendship over the years. She has been by Tony's side throughout his Alzheimer's journey, and she had the privilege of sharing the stage with him for the final time before he retired in 2021.

"He let me share my secrets with him. When I say secrets, I mean my life. He called me Lady but he talked to Stefani. The little girl in me that loved jazz sang with Tony Bennett. I know he called me Lady, but I know who his singing partner was: It was that little girl who loved jazz," Lady Gaga once said.

4. Her dog walker was attacked, so she offered him to stay with her while he recovered.

Ryan Fischer, Lady Gaga's longtime dog walker, was shot in early 2021 while attempting to defend the singer's pups from being taken. While all three canines were finally reunited with their owner, Ryan faced a lengthy recuperation period, which he claims Gaga played a key role in.

He recently revealed that he spent time recovering in Gaga's home with the aid of friends, family, and therapists.

"She's helped me so much. She's been a friend for me and after I was attacked, my family was flown out and I had trauma therapists flown to me and I stayed at her house for months while friends comforted me and security was around me," he said on CBS Mornings.

5. Lady Gaga is preparing a free online mental health course to assist young people who are experiencing difficulties.

6. She regularly acknowledges the creativity of her fans – and even hires them.

When Lady Gaga recognizes her followers' abilities, she invites them to join her squad! Gaga reached out to longtime admirer Helen Green after seeing her artwork and invited her to a show. Helen was invited to join the Haus of Gaga after they met in person, where she contributed artwork to campaigns and the Born This Way Foundation.

"I brought one of my sketchbooks with me and she had a flick through it, remarking on the drawings she liked and recognized. Sometime before the concert, I had given her a new drawing as a gift, which to my surprise she later plastered all over her Twitter profile along with an announcement welcoming me as a new addition to her Haus of Gaga collective (meaning I would work on projects for her and the Born This Way Foundation)!
When I look back, the standard of my work then was far from perfect but I’ll always be grateful that an artist I admired saw something in me and gave me a shot," Helen said.

7. She's given a tremendous amount of money to charity

Lady Gaga has donated millions of dollars to many charities over the years. During the 2017 hurricane season, she even donated $1 million to relief operations.

Gaga also helped create One World: Together At Home, a global broadcast event that raised $128 million for frontline healthcare workers and the World Health Organization early in the COVID pandemic.

“I feel very honored to be a part of the World Health Organization and Global Citizen in the fight against COVID-19 and raising money for the Solidarity Response Fund. I care so much about all of the medical workers that are putting their lives at risk for us right now.
I think of them every day, I pray for them every day, and I’m also thinking of all of you that are at home, who are wondering when this is all going to be different," she said.

We only wish that there were more celebs like Lady Gaga. Some people believe it’s enough to throw a couple of thousands to some charity here and there.